For the safety of our guests, employees, and your pet, please adhere to the following policy:
• Pets must be less than fifty (50) pounds (lbs)
• Pets must be kept on a leash and have proper supervision at all times when outside of your guest room
• Pets must wear hotel collar with information while on property
• Place the provided “Pet In Room” sign on your guest room door for the duration of your stay
• Your room will not be serviced by housekeeping until you request service and have removed the pet from the guestroom. Housekeeping hours are from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
• Any waste must be removed and disposed of immediately
• For the good of all our guests, please keep noise to a minimum
• There is a charge of $15 per night plus tax per pet. If paying cash, a $50 deposit is required. The deposit is refundable after our staff has had the opportunity to inspect the room for possible damage.
• Please crate your pet when pet is left unattended in your guest room
• Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-825-7600 if you have additional questions